Il segreto del Godzilla Zone

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Wendigo best cryptid

Group
    Amministratore

Status
    :kiryu: : Che ci faccio qui?

Niente, devi dire il segreto finale sul godzilla zone.

:kiryu: : ...cioè?

Dai, lo sai! Lo devi dire.

:kiryu: : Pyro tutto questo è cringe

Lo so

:kiryu: : Ora Pyro dirà "sono un coglione"

sono un coglione

:kiryu: : Eccolo, il segreto del Godzilla Zone. Pyro non è mai esistito. Pyro è un semplice simulacrum che IO, Kiryu, ho creato. Per anni ho manipolato tutto il forum, per anni ho costruito questo personaggio di "Fabio", il ragazzo che diventò admin del godzilla zone, tutto per per dirvi una cosa

:kiryu:
    Telegram's a bitch-ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking forum. That's right. He took his cancerous fuckin' digital dick out and he pissed on my FUCKING forum, and he said his dick was THIS BIG, and I said that's disgusting. So I'm making a callout post on my gzone2.forumcommunity.net, TELEGRAM, you got a small dick. It's the size of this walnut except WAY smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like.
    36Ks9ER
    That's right, baby. Tall points, no cancer, no drama, look at that, it looks like two balls and a drill. He fucked my forum, so guess what, I'm gonna fuck their logo.
    That's right, this is what you get! My SUPER LASER PISS!
    i6CyIdq
    Except I'm not gonna piss on the logo.
    I'm gonna go higher.
    I'm pissing on the FUCKING GZONEROE GROUP!
    CbH4G55
    How do you like that, TEGRAM FAGGOTS? I PISSED ON THE TELEGRAM GROUP, YOU IDIOTS! You have twenty-three hours before the piss DROPLETS hit the fucking Telegram, now get out of my fucking sight before I piss on you too!

Il forum tornerà.

2.     Like  

God of the Mecha Principality

Group
    Moderatore
    Proud Earth Federation Citizen, Zeeks need to go back to Side 3

Status
    Anonymous
    Immagina il fatto che Telegram non fosse nemmeno la cosa peggiore che é capitata al Forum

1 replies since 9/5/2021, 12:35   35 views